branding for lamazi fabrics: sustainable sewing shop brand identity
Lamazi Fabrics is an online sewing and fabric store selling sustainable fabrics online. After a few years of building their sustainable fabric business up from a bedroom to a thriving business, they have exciting plans and had outgrown their DIY branding.
I created the brand concept ‘make beautiful’ which nods to their Georgian roots and name Lamazi which means beautiful in Georgian. It also conveys the beauty of the fabrics that they sell and the garments they inspire encouraging the making of beautiful clothes with sustainable fabrics.
• brand strategy • brand positioning • brand analysis • brand identity • brand tagline
• pattern fabric design • photo styling • shopify website design • social media styling • print materials
before the re-brand
- Business had grown but they felt they didn’t have an iconic or memorable brand.
- Increasing competition meant their website and engagement had dropped
- Branding didn’t reflect their luxury, sustainable fabrics
after the re-brand
- Increase in sales by over 40% in 2 months since the re-brand
- Massive increase in engagement
- Saw old customers return
- Collaborations with sewing influencers
let’s improve your brand!
If you’re interested in collaborating with me then simply fill in a quick project form and we can book in a chat about what your business and brand needs.
ethical branding advice & thoughts from the wilderness
In my emails, I share authentic branding advice and ethical business tips to help you grow your business sustainably, alongside thoughts from my wanderings in the wilderness.
As a special welcome, you’ll get The Power of Authentic Branding Ebook when you join. I only send out intentional emails and will never overwhelm your inbox!
let's talk design...
Get in touch to find out about my branding, website and design services or to ask any questions.