OMVITS: sustainable brand identity
OMVITS create sustainable vitamins delivered in plastic-free marine friendly packaging. They are true pioneers and within the brand identity, I explored ways to convey this through a brand experience that felt invigorating and innovative. We crafted a complete brand identity including innovative plastic-free packaging, tone of voice, bespoke textures, brand guidelines, icons and more.
• brand strategy • brand positioning • brand analysis • brand identity • tone of voice
• copy guidelines • packaging design • photo styling • website assets • social media styling • print materials
before the re-brand
- Selling well on-line but they felt they didn’t have an iconic or memorable brand.
- Increasing competition meant their supplements started to look cheap.
- Packaging which didn’t reflect their quality ingredients or sustainable sourcing.
- They wanted to be a change-making, lifestyle and disruptive brand and their current visuals weren’t communicating that.
after the re-brand
- At the forefront of the sustainable vitamin industry with innovate marine-friendly pouches.
- Officially ranked as a national “Best Seller” by Amazon for the entire Omega-3 category which includes hundreds of established fish oil brands.
- Collaborating with leaders in the plant-based nutrition and fitness fields and recently sponsored a world record attempt
- Iconic branding that feels cohesive and powerful.
- Reflects their passion for protecting the ocean.
- Stands out from the bland vitamin bottles when people are searching online.
- Deep thought underpinning a memorable brand concept that sticks in peoples minds.
ethical branding advice & thoughts from the wilderness
In my emails, I share authentic branding advice and ethical business tips to help you grow your business sustainably, alongside thoughts from my wanderings in the wilderness.
As a special welcome, you’ll get The Power of Authentic Branding Ebook when you join. I only send out intentional emails and will never overwhelm your inbox!
let's talk design...
Get in touch to find out about my branding, website and design services or to ask any questions: