The Wilderness Day
Friday 14th January 2022
Immerse yourself in nature, find clarity for the new year, solve business problems, connect with like-minded business owners and start your business new year off in the best way possible!
Here’s a short guide to the day…
10am-12:30 Outdoor nature walk with grounding and mindful prompts, unique guided nature activities to focus on the year ahead, intuitive tasks that bring out your most creative and inspired ideas
1pm-2pm Head to The Norfolk Arms where we have a dedicated space saved in a cosy rustic pub with a delicious plant-based lunch, hot drink and time to chat. *Lunch + 1 hot/soft drink included in price
2:00-3:30pm Intuitive activities to develop what we uncovered during the morning session, a speed vision board with a difference. Beautifully designed planning resource to record all your thinking. Goal setting to set your business goals, intentions, dreams for the year. Then get help or extra ideas in a ‘Collective Knowledge’ session. Oh and a nice cup of tea/coffee too!
The Wilderness Day will give you...
- Mindful moments in nature to experience stillness and peace of mind
- Guided prompts to dive deeper on your business purpose and goals for the year
- Put down strong roots for your year guided by nature away from the noise and "shoulds" but in alignment with your truth
- Space to meaningfully connect with like-minded people
- Chance to naturally talk through business ideas and solve problems
- Create intentional plans and goals for your year in alignment with your values
We will meet opposite (by the Purple Pakora) Marple Train Station, Brabyns Brow, Marple, Cheshire, SK6 7DA Walk accessible by train or free parking available.
The morning will involve a gentle walk and nature activities to help open your mind and dream big for your business so you'll just need suitable footwear and waterproofs.
Purchase your ticket and you will receive a PDF ticket and email confirmation (please check your spam if you haven't received and add me to your contacts). Refunds if we have lockdown or you have to isolate or you can gift your ticket to someone else or join the Online event if you can't make it.