sustainable branding Design for zero waste path
Zero Waste Path are a sustainable brand who sell handcrafted, all-natural, vegan and zero waste beauty and bathroom products. A full sustainable branding experience with sustainability at the heart was created and included:
• brand positioning • sustainable branding identity • packaging designs •photography styling • brand identity items • website styling •sustainable print concepts
The creative concept behind the sustainable branding identity created for Zero Waste Path is inspired by the ‘Wabi Sabi’ philosophy and aesthetic which is rooted in appreciating the innate beauty in imperfection whilst retaining a zen and naturally minimalist approach. It uses a minimal colour palette which is given a cool feel with sustainable branding and packaging.
before the sustainable re-brand
- Great sustainable products and business with passion and integrity
- Strong sustainable branding personality internally but not shown externally
- Hand crafted but not reaching bigger
- Photography based on current trends
- DIY branding, brand mark with no clear philosophy
- Lack of confidence in communicating brand
after the re-brand
- Sustainable wholesalers stocking
- International sales
- Cohesive and professional yet still handcrafted sustainable branding experience
- Media coverage including a Guardian feature
- Employed staff due to sustainable brand growth
- Expanded into Europe and opened an EU warehouse due to massive increase in sales and business growth.
learn all about authentic branding today
Go from feeling meandering and confused to clear, proud, and excited about your brand. Join my free mini email course and find a clear path forward with...
- Daily reflection prompts to improve your brand
- Easy to digest lessons on the power of branding
- Insights on how authentic branding can grow your business organically
Pop your email in below to get started!
We are so in love with our new sustainable branding!
Charlotte was able to understand what we wanted even before we did, and in the few weeks since we launched the new branding I have already seen many benefits! I love how now we have a unique and cohesive look across our sustainable branding, social media channels, website and packaging, it is already helping to make us look more like a “proper” business, without losing the independent and handcrafted side of it.
Understanding better our branding identity and having a brand that allows us to communicate it well is helping us grow and reach more people! Thank you so much Charlotte for the amazing job!!
explore more branding projects
join my newsletter for ethical branding wisdom
I share authentic branding advice and ethical business tips to help you grow your business sustainably, alongside notes from my wanderings in the wilderness. As a special welcome, you’ll get The Power of Authentic Branding Ebook when you join.
let's talk branding...
Get in touch to find out about my branding, website and design services or to ask any questions.